AAUW DIAlog is the brand new blog brought to you by the AAUW staff at National. I encourage you to take a look. Here are some interesting stats from DIAlog blogger Seth Chase's post on Super Duper Tuesday.
You can read the headlines for their posts in our sidebar. And you can subscribe to their updates via email or RSS feed. Pay them a visit and welcome them to the 'blogosphere.'
- Women were more likely to vote Democratic than men, who were more likely to vote Republican.
- 80% of African American women voted for Barack Obama.
- 64% of Latinas voted for Hillary Clinton.
- 59% of white women voted for Hillary Clinton.
- Women over 60 were most likely to vote for Clinton (55%).
- John McCain held a small lead over Mitt Romney among women voters.