Monday, June 2, 2008

Transitions - Claire Knickmeyer

Our best wishes go to Claire Knickmeyer and her husband as they begin a new phase in their lives. We'll miss you and wish you well.

Our move is planned for June 20 and I am really sorry to miss the picnic - always a highlight for AAUW members, but since I won't be there to say "Goodbye" to all of you, I'll take this opportunity to say that knowing and working with you - and you - and you too, was a real blessing to me.

The Kingston Branch is a wonderful group of women (you didn't need me to tell you that!) and it's been a privilege to serve with you all. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll send our new address and phone # (when we have both - soon, I hope) so that you can let me know when you want to visit us at Ann's Choice in Warminster, PA.

Fondly, Claire Knickmeyer

Claire contributed to our branch in too many ways to list. She was president from 2002-2004 and, with her husband Ken, published our directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment